-This price is for uncolored and colored chibis!Digital sketch- NO COLOR, prices vary depending on type!
- For a simple headshot---> $10
- For Full Body---> $12 Digital Sketch- Flat Color
-For a headshot ---> $12
- For full body---> $14Digital painting
- For shading, no background---> $15
- For full background----> $25Badges
- $12Reference Sheets
-What you get in the reference sheet:
- Profile view of the body
- two views of the head, front and profile close up
- additional portions can be added for wing detail or any extra markings that require a close view
- I ask you provide the text you want on the sheet itself!
Other things of note:
-For all the Digital sketches it is $1 for any additional characters!
- For the paintings its $2 for additional characters!
- For reference sheets the price deals with character complexity! But most will be $25
TERMS OF SERVICE:What can you draw?I will attempt to draw just about any character! I do really enjoy drawing portraits and headshots but I will always try full poses and or backgrounds if requested.NSFW work is a sensitive matter. I reserve the right to refuse a commission of this nature on personal grounds (if it is something I am uneasy working with). If you would like a commission of this type PLEASE note me! I will be happy to hash out the details with you to see if that is what I am comfortable working on! All NSFW work will be treated as private.
How do I pay you?
I prefer Paypal over points, please! How do your payments work?When you approach me about a commission and I accept I will put your name on the queue. I accept payment just before I start work on your commission. I will show you a work in progress about half way through. Here I kindly request that you tell me to make changes if you see any you want done. If there are more than 5 major changes done to the work their maybe a small additional fee.
If for some reason you cannot pay in full at the beginning I will accept partial payment. HOWEVER, you will not receive the finished work until the balance is paid!
I classify major changes such as changing the pose and or an almost entire reworking of a piece. If its something minor like fixing a color or adding an accessory that will not incur a charge.There will never be a charge for requesting Work in Progress shots! Though I ask that you do not request them daily as I cannot always work everyday!Do you have a policy on tips?Yes, I accept tips if you think the work is good enough!
Anything else I should know?If times allows for it, you may request a livestream be done of your work so you can check in on progress! Its a fun way to talk as well as see your art in progress.
My turn around time varies greatly, on something like a digital sketch it should be no more than a week.
Do you require anything from me (the commissioner)?
Yes! references! The more detailed the better! While I can work off verbal description having a reference sheet handy will make my work much easier! Refund PolicyI do reserve the right to cancel the commission and give a refund if the commission cannot be completed for a valid reason (stress, customer behavior). This can readily be discussed if such a situation arose.
If you yourself must cancel the commission I will refund in full if something has only minor sketch work done, only a partial refund will be given if the picture is half way done or almost completed by the time you cancel. This is a case by case basis so if you must cancel give me full details regarding your situation!
OTHER ITEMS OF NOTE:I ask that for any work, sexual or no, you ask my permission before reposting elsewhere on other sites with due credit.In addition, if you have any changes you want done after the commission is in your hands (i.e. coloring by another person) please let me know so I can give it my a-okay! I do not always appreciate something being redrawn or recolored after its worked on.
IN ADDITION: If you plan to use this commercially, (i.e. in advertisements or such like) I ask two things:
-What are the ads for?
- A licensing fee for using it, these commissions are intended for your personal viewing and for showing but if you are seeking to make money from them I will request a licensing fee.Why won't you do my Commission?The only reason I will not take a commission on is if:A) The Subject matter is not one I am comfortable with (this can be discussed in private)B) Your behavior as a commissioner, if you are a past customer who refused to pay or cooperate with my TOSC) Feeling burned out! I want to ensure your commission is done to the best of my ability! If I am having a hard time handling a bigger commission I may decline until my burnout is over.
You can contact me here on deviantart (preferred)